Claiming a breathtaking stretch of coastline on the Lombok Strait, Amankila resides on a lush hillside beneath sacred Mount Agung. Architect Ed Tuttle was inspired by Ujung Water Palace and the property’s graceful buildings are connected by frangipani-lined walkways through the treetops. Stilted suites rest high on the hillside with spectacular sea views, a three-tier infinity pool cascades at the property’s heart, and down on the shore, the Beach Club leads to a private black-sand beach.
● A spirit-lifting sanctuary located on the peaceful bucolic east coast with a sweeping stretch of private beach
● Freestanding suites with private pools and expansive terraces for in-room dining
● Open-air terrace restaurant overlooking the deep blue of the Lombok Straits
● An outdoor gym and leafy corners for yoga and meditation amongst the coconut groves
● Wellness experiences in secluded open-air spots under tropical canopies
● Explore the secluded region with a trek to the top of Mount Batur to watch the sunrise over Mount Agung and Mount Agang
Infinity Pool Suite
Private infinity pools with mountain and sea views
Our three unique infinity pool suites, all slightly different in layout, each set high on the hillside overlooking the Lombok Straight equipped with nine-metre private pools and views of Amuk Bay.
Overlooking the beach and Amuk Bay, the 660-square-metre (7,104 square feet) two-bedroom Amankila Suite offers a private butler service, large terrace and aquamarine-tiled pool
Situated high on the hillside overlooking the Lombok Strait, the 302-square-metre (3,251 square foot). Kilasari Suite has a 12-metre (39 feet) private infinity pool overlooking the mountainside as well as an expansive terrace
Kilasari Suite has a 12-metre (39 feet) private infinity pool overlooking the mountainside as well as an expansive terrace