Amanbagh Rajasthan India
Amanbagh, Rajasthan , India
● A peaceful contemporary sanctuary in a lush green oasis
● Dine on fresh produce from the two-acre organic kitchen garden
● Standalone pavilions with private pools and terraces looking out to the ancient Aravalli hills
● At one with nature, ever-present bird song amongst towering palms and eucalyptus
● An Aman Spa at the heart with open air yoga pavilions and tranquil emerald pools
● Resident Ayurverdic physician leading personalised Wellness Immersions.
With its pink and blue cities, ancient forts and tiger-inhabited wilds, Rajasthan is renowned for its wild beauty – the very essence of which can be found in the rugged Aravalli Hills in the garden oasis that is Amanbagh.
Once used by the Maharaja of Alwar as the staging area for royal tiger hunts, this ‘peaceful garden’ is a lush estate of palm, fruit and eucalyptus trees. Out of the greenery soar the rose-hued cupolas and vaulted entrances of Amanbagh’s Mughal-inspired structures – utterly peaceful and consummately private. Beyond lie the welcoming villages, cultural sites and incredible wildlife reserves of this ancient land.
Terrace Haveli Suite
The 163-square-metre (1,754-square-foot) Terrace Haveli Suites offer views over Amanbagh’s pool or the mountains. Each has an expansive terrace, an outdoor dining area and a large daybed. Can accommodate three adults or a family
Each 203-square-metre (2,185-square-foot) Pool Pavilion offers a spacious garden courtyard and a private 9-metre x 3-metre (29.5-foot x 10-foot).
Swimming pool which is heated during the winter months. Can accommodate three adults or two adults and two children under 12 years old.
Courtyard Haveli Suite
Situated near Amanbagh's swimming pool, the ground floor Courtyard Haveli Suites measure 125 square metres (1,345 square feet) and offer a private courtyard ideal for outdoor dining