The Ritz-Carlton Bahrain
The Ritz-Carlton Bahrain
On the pearlescent shores of Bahrain’s capital, Manama, lies the Ritz-Carlton Hotel. Perfectly placed with quick links to cities and beautiful beaches alike, the resort offers both a breath of peaceful island life whilst simultaneously providing unique adventure and exploration for any traveller.
For those anticipating gastronomic ventures, the hotel brings a treat with 11 restaurants offering up delicious cuisine from all around the globe. Choose between authentic Mexican recipes, Michelin star eateries or indulgent Arabian delicacies. Spa retreats are popular at the Ritz-Carlton.
With a team of highly experienced therapists utilising minerals from the Dead Sea, plunge pools and historical Arabian rituals to create sea-inspired treatments perfect for rejuvenation.
The spa is also an ideal respite after a long day of exploring Manama and the island of Bahrain, which offers some truly incredible cultural and historical sights for guests who wish to explore landmarks and attractions during their visit. The dedicated concierge team will work with you to design your perfect day out.
Any island holiday is incomplete without a chance to unwind beneath the gleaming sun. The Ritz-Carlton is closely located to stunning sandy beaches, and boasts its own luxurious, turquoise pool, complete with sun loungers and palm trees, to create an idyllic haven for escaping day to day life.
Within Bahrain’s capital, Manama, this luxury resort offers a secluded slice of paradise. Set along the bay in Seef, with a private lagoon and island, the resort provides guests with one temptation after another. Dining spans the globe, from Italy to India, the spa fuses traditional therapies and modern-day relaxation and beach time can transform into an afternoon of golf or tennis. Guests can design their perfect Gulf resort retreat with:
● Sea-inspired spa for ladies and gentlemen featuring a hammam with four plunge pools, a couple’s suite and signature treatments drawing from Arabic rituals
● 11 dining venues including the handsomely elegant Plums steakhouse, the vibrant Cantina Kahlo, the outdoor La Plage and the Indian restaurant Nirvana
● Complete meeting destination with venues including ballrooms and intimate villas, team-building programs, catering and planning services
● Members-only Royal Beach Club with tennis and squash courts, a fitness center, indoor and outdoor pools and kid-friendly activities
● Royal Golf Club with an 18-hole, par 72 championship course that blends links and desert styles
● Guest room, suite and villa accommodations, including those on the Club Level with access to the exclusive lounge and its additional services and amenities
● Large dining area with seating for up to eight guests
● Majestic master bedroom with King bed and fine appointments
● Fine artwork and a large Majlis en suite