Amangiri Utah USA
Amangiri Utah USA
Navigate mesas and slot canyons and walk through millions of years of history
Ochre in the morning light, apricot by midday, dazzling pink at dusk, the geology of the Grand Staircase-Escalante couldn’t be more dramatic. Residing in 600 acres of the Colorado Plateau, and requiring an Act of Congress to be passed so it could be built here, Amangiri blends into countless untouched square miles of red rock country. In the last remnant of the truly wild West, this ‘mountain of peace’ is cradled by the greatest concentration of national parks in the United States – a staggering landscape of canyons, mesas, mountains, gorges, rapids and desert, with traces of human life dating back more than 10,000 years. In this grand theatre of nature, the modernist Suites of Amangiri and the tented Pavilions of nearby Camp Sarika offer an inspiring welcome to one of the world’s most dramatically secluded settings.
● A 600-acre sanctuary of wilderness and isolation in Canyon Point, Southern Utah.
● Ultimate personalisation of bespoke adventures and cultural activities
● A 2’322 square meter (25’000 square feet) Aman Spa with water pavilion, sauna, steam room, cold plunge and outdoor private pavilions
● Privileged access to National Parks and Lake Powell
● Sustainable, seasonal menus inspired by the culinary heritage of the Navajo and the American Southwest served indoors and alfresco
● Conveniently located 25-minutes from Page Municipal Airport with private transfers.
Two-bedroom Grand View Pavilion
With a front porch affording front-seat to the desert sunset and a private outdoor pool terrace taking in the majesty of the eastern mesa, the Grand View Pavilion includes two large en suite bedrooms and plentiful living space indoors and out.
One-bedroom Private Canyon Pavilion
With a private plunge pool with a Jacuzzi function beside its outdoor terrace, the Private Canyon Pavilion enjoys breathtaking views of the mesas surrounding the camp.