Jumeirah Muscat Bay, Oman
Nestled between mountains and sea, Jumeirah Muscat Bay offers true tranquillity and a great sense of escaping everyday. A sublime place to disconnect and indulge in relaxing days on the beach, adventurous hikes in the mountains or blissful moments diving in the Arabian Sea. While set in the secluded cove of Bandar Jissah between the Al Hajar Mountains and the Gulf of Oman, this exclusive resort is just 15 minutes south of Muscat city centre and 40 minutes from Seeb International Airport and an ideal spot to also discover Muscat’s rich cultural heritage.
• 195 rooms, suites all with ocean views
• 5 luxurious summerhouses with private pools
• Connecting rooms and suites for the perfect family holiday
• Talise Spa with 8 treatment rooms & 2 couple treatment rooms
• Hammam treatment room, sauna & steam room
• 3 Swimming pools (kids, main & adult only)
• Diving & water sports centre on the beach
• Signature Mediterranean restaurant overlooking the sea
• Peridot international all day dining restaurant
• Anzo Asian inspired bar
• Zuka poolside dining
• Kids club
• Premium club lounge for club rooms and above
• State of the art fitness centre, yoga studio and tennis court
• The Pearl Grand Ballroom for private events with up to 1,000 guests boasting a beachfront terrace
Explorers of all ages can venture out to discover several historical and archaeological sights that shape Oman’s unique history and culture. Remains of ancient villages, old sea ports, modern souks or the Royal Opera House are just a few of the highlights in easy reach. Watching the sun rise over the sparkling sea from the ocean view rooms, taking walks in the soft warm sand and diving into the blue, refreshing sea is the perfect sense of rejuvenation.
The celebrated Talise Spa concept has guests continue down this path to well-being through perfectly tailored treatments. The world-renowned experts at Bastien Gonzalez’ Mani:Pedi:Studio will leave you walking on clouds for the rest of your stay. The more adventurous can challenge themselves on numerous hikes up the Hajar mountain range and be rewarded with breathtaking views and relaxation in lush Wadis. Sport addicts can train their endurance outdoors on extensive bike rides, scenic runs or long swims, the ambitious will find a range of competitions from 10k races to the renowned Oman Desert Marathon or the ultimate endurance test Iron Man.