Amanruya Bodrum Turkey
Amanruya Bodrum, Turkey
The turquoise Aegean laps Amanruya’s private pebble beach, while ancient pine forests scent the air. Resting amid olive groves and cypress trees on the Bodrum Peninsula’s serene north coast, the village-like resort is a secluded retreat offering an abundance of space and privacy. Set on the quietest of bays, Amanruya’s guest pavilions are free-standing, with unusually large private pools. Meandering footpaths lead to the property’s heart where restaurants, a spa and three-storey library overlook a marble infinity pool.
Beyond the property lie ancient Greek and Roman ruins in spectacular natural surroundings, including Unesco-protected Ephesus, Priene, Miletus and Didyma. These cultural relics vie for attention with sun-kissed beaches and villages forgotten by time.
● An enchanting setting which has the tranquil ambience of an Ottoman village
● A secluded resort surrounded by ancient olive groves and Mediterranean pine forest and a central 50-metre infinity pool
● 35 standalone pavilions with large private swimming pools and gardens
● Private pebble beach with an intimate Beach Club for dining and non-motorised watersports
● Four restaurants and a Wine Lounge serving Turkish and international cuisines
● Fitness and yoga studios, tennis court and Spa with two treatment rooms
Sea View Pool Terrace Pavilion
Set on a sheltered hillside overlooking the Aegean Sea, 75-square-metre (807-square-foot) Pool Pavilions with deluxe Aegean sea views enjoy a peaceful private garden and a private swimming pool.
Amanruya Pool Pavilion Garden View
Terrace and landscaped garden with private pool and serene green views.
The 75-square-metre (807-square-foot) Pool Suites enjoy a private swimming pool.