Amanjena Marrakech Morocco
Amanjena, Marrakech , Morocco
Inspired by the rose-hued buildings of old Marrakech and its 12th-century Menara gardens, palatial Amanjena lies just outside the fabled Red City. Amid shady courtyards with petal-strewn fountains, traditional earth-toned pisé-de-terre walls give way to the central bassin that nourishes the gardens.
Radiating from this ornamental irrigation pool are spacious standalone guest pavilions, each with its own garden and gazebo, and many with private pools. Vaulted ceilings and Moorish arches house cool, elegant interiors, with a generosity of space reflecting the Sahara all around.
● A secluded and peaceful paradise set on 15 acres of lush greenery away from the hustle and bustle of the medina
● 32 airy pavilions offer a villa experience with their own terraces and outdoor living areas
● Vast reflective pools conjure an atmosphere of zen-like calm and symmetry
● Outdoor dining set around the expansive turquoise swimming pool or on the private terrace of a pavilion
● The spa is an oasis of calm with marble-clad hammam suites and treatments from visiting wellness experts
● Direct access to Amelkis golf course; minutes from Marrakech Royal Golf Club.
Al Hamra Maison
The two-bedroom Al Hamra Maison offers 1,130 square metres (12,163 square feet) of living space and provides a private butler service, a private heated pool and an extensive main pavilion. Features include Berber carpets, Zellij-tiled floors and soaring mirrors.
Offering a 25-square-metre (269-square-foot) heated swimming pool and a private garden, 220-square-metre (2,368-square-foot) Pavilion Piscine rooms feature Berber carpets, Zellij-tiled floors and soaring mirrors. Adjacent pool pavilions can be joined together via courtyard doors.
Each Maison Jardin features seven-metre-high ceilings and offers 572 square metres (6,157 square feet) of living space, including a garden courtyard and a butler’s pantry.