Amangani Jackson Hole USA
Amangani, Jackson Hole , USA
Affording magnificent views of the Grand Tetons and Snake River Valley, Amangani (peaceful home) is perched on the crest of East Gros Ventre Butte adjacent to the world-class ski destination of Jackson Hole. Evoking the atmosphere of the American West’s pioneering days with its redwood panelling and blazing log fires, Amangani is nonetheless an all-season resort:
In spring, summer and fall the surrounding wilderness areas of Grand Teton and Yellowstone beckon, with wildlife viewing, hiking, mountain biking, hot air ballooning and fly-fishing all popular attractions. The resort offers a heated, outdoor swimming pool linked to an expansive whirlpool, and a tranquil Spa and Fitness Centre.
● A secluded hilltop retreat on the fringes of Grand Teton National Park
● Immersed in nature with year-round wildlife experiences
● Spacious suites with oversized terraces and views of the Snake River Valley
● Farm to table dining served fireside in suites, the restaurant, by the expansive pool or on the sun deck
● Amangani Homes serve as exclusive private sanctuaries for larger groups
● 35-metre outdoor infinity pool and a spa offering soothing holistic therapies.
Overlooking the valley and the Teton mountain ranges beyond from large balconies, Deluxe Suites have combined bedroom/living areas with king-size beds.
Offering 74 square metres (800 square feet) of living space, the Amangani Suite features a guest bathroom and can be connected to a Superior Suite to provide two bedrooms. Balconies or patios enjoy spectacular mountain and valley views.
Spring Gulch Suite
The 62-square-metre (676-square-foot) Spring Gulch Suite has a wraparound balcony overlooking the pool area and the Teton Range.