Notice: Undefined variable: adsns_count in /home/holidayluxury16/public_html/wp-content/plugins/adsense-plugin/adsense-plugin.php on line 346
Scone Palace has an exciting and colourful history as one of Scotland’s most important stately homes.
In the intervening centuries, it has been the seat of parliaments and the crowning place of the Kings of Scots, including Macbeth and Robert the Bruce. The Palace houses an outstanding collection of antiques, paintings and rare artefacts and the grounds are renowned throughout the world, making the stately home one of the most popular attractions in Scotland.
Poised above the River Tay in Perthshire, Scone Palace overlooks the routes north to the Highlands and east through Strathmore to the coast. The Grampian mountains form a distant backdrop, and across the river stands the city of Perth.
Scone Palace provides a magnificent setting for events. Whether you are planning a corporate event in Scotland, require hospitality, a conference or need a venue for a product or car launch, a range of events can be accommodated.
All of the Palace State Rooms can be reserved exclusively for your event. A guided tour of the Palace will be included as part of your evening if you wish it.
Dinner may be served in the State Dining Room, which seats 12 to 24 persons around the table made for Queen Victoria’s visit, The Long Gallery, where up to 110 persons can be accommodated, or within the Murray Suites, which accommodate 50 guests.
Business conferences and seminars for up to 60 delegates can now be held throughout the year in the Murray Suite. These are sympathetically restored rooms, combining traditional furnishings with modern technologies and the utmost in discretion. From November to March, the State Rooms offer capacity for 200+delegates.
Scone Palace also offers exclusive use overnight accommodation. From the Balvaird Apartment with 3 stunning rooms into the Private Wing offering a further 10 bedrooms, enjoy a unique and memorable experience.
With over 100 acres of historic Parklands, the natural environment provides a stunning backdrop for outdoor activities such as laser clay shooting, falconry, and quad biking.
Visit the Crowning Place of the King of Scots.
Private Wing Accommodation £3500 per night for up to 10 guests
11 guests + then it is £300 per person for each additional person
The West passage accommodation.
Each Room has been individually styled and refurbished to reflect the traditions and stature of the
Palace. They all look out over the Park and have views of the Tay. There is Wi-Fi in each bedroom.
– The 6 th Earl Bedroom: Twin/Double private bathroom across the corridor.
– The Adam’s room: Twin/Double: Large walk-in shower room is across the corridor.
– The Kenwood Room: One super king size bed/ en-suite with a hexagonal turret bathroom
with a bath and hand- held shower attachment.
– The Empire Room: Small Double bed which is suitable for a single person/shared bathroom
with shower (with Lady Malvina’s room.)
– Lady Stormont’s Room: King size French Four Poster Bed/ en-suite with turret bathroom
identical to the Kenwood room.
South Corridor Accommodation- Traditionally the Family Rooms
– Lady Malvina’s room: 1 Double and 1 Single Bed: shared bathroom with shower (with The
– The Blue Room: Twin/Double: en-suite shower room.
– The Yellow Room: Twin/Double: en-suite bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
– Lord Scone’s Room: King sized double bed: Separate Bathroom shower over bath.
– Master Bedroom: Canopy Super King/ en-suite bathroom with shower attachment.
– The Dressing Room: one small double bed which is suitable for a single person: en suite
bathroom with separate shower.
The Balvaird Wing
– The Mac Gregor Room: Super king size bed. en-suite bathroom has an original very deep
bath (no shower)
– Colonel Andrew’s room: Two double beds/ en-suite bathroom with bath and a separate
– Lady Carnegie’s room: Two double beds/ en-suite bathroom with shower over the